Panasonic projectors are controlled by the control panels on the Wall
For the amherst campus, see the Crestronim panel information.
Projector is not turning on:
- Make sure Panel is selected to ON
- If there are no red/green lights check Master Power Switch in podium.
- If Master Power Switch is in, Check power cord in outlet on cieling.
- Contact IT amhavhelp for further Assistance
- Check to make sure projector has no green light.
- If no light on projector, check power cord and light of projector.
- If no response contact IT amhavhelp for further assistance.
Projector is displaying blue/black screen:
- Make sure Display mute is not selected
Make sure Panel is selected to Desktop or Laptop
- Move mice and keyboard, computer may have gone to sleep.
- Press Windows Key and P to switch to “Duplicate”
- Turn off machine (pressing power button) to reboot machine.
- Check that all cables are connected in the Desktop/Laptop.
- Contact IT amhavhelp for further assistance
For VCR/DVD sure Panel is selected to DVD or VCR:
- Stop tape to check if you see a logo.
- Check Cables, Turn Unit off and back on
- Contact IT amhavhelp