On this page you will be shown how to import your old webmail into your new Office 365 mailbox.
1. Log into your Office 365 account at https://portal.office.com
2. Click on the “Mail” tile
3. In the upper right-hand corner, click on the gear icon -> this will bring up the “Settings” menu
4. Scroll to the bottom of the Settings menu. Click on the word “Mail” to bring up the Mail Options.
5. On the left-hand side of the screen, navigate to Mail -> Accounts-> Connected Accounts.
6. On the “Connected Accounts” screen, click on the + symbol
7. You should now be in the “Connect your email account” wizard. Enter your email address in short form (ex. email@example.com) OMITTING THE “U” FROM “.EDU” and your password. Click “OK”
8. At the “Unsecured connection” step, click “Skip”
9. At the “Chose your connection type” step, select “IMAP connection settings”, and click “OK”
10. At the “New IMAP account connection” step you will need to fill out your Account Information and the Server Information
Display Name: Enter your first name and last name
Email Address: Enter your short form email address as you did in step 7 (above). Remember to omit the “U” from “.EDU”
User name: Enter your short form email address INCLUDING the “U” in “.EDU”
Password: Enter your webmail password (this is the same as your Medaille One password).
Incoming server: 220.127.116.11
After the Account and Server information is entered, click “OK”. NOTE: You may need to adjust the zoom settings in your browser to see the “OK” button.
11. If you entered everything correctly, you will see a confirmation message stating your email is being imported. Click “OK” to continue
12. Ignore the message concerning the verification email. You will not be able to send mail using the old webmail system.
13. In the upper left-hand corner of the screen click on the arrow . This will take you back to your mailbox. Once replication has completed (may take overnight depending on the amount of mail you had) you will see your messages in your mailbox.