(Note: You must be connected to Medaille-WIFI for this to work.)
Step 1.) Click on this link to go to Papercut Mobility website:
It will bring you to the Papercut Mobility print page.
Step 2.) Click on iOS.
On iPhones and iPads, Mobility Print just works like AirPrint!
To Print with AirPrint:
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or — or tap .
- Tap or Print. If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section. Not all apps support AirPrint.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
Step 3.) When prompted, enter your Medaille One username and password.