To use OWA on an ACC campus PC you must disable the DivX Add-on in Internet Explorer.
- To do this, open Internet Explorer.
- On the right side of the top toolbar click on Tools.
- In the drop-down menu click on Manage Add-ons (near the top)
- Select the DivX Plus Web Player item and click the Disable button near the bottom of the screen.
- Click Close.
- Restart your browser and you will now be able to successfully open OWA from the link on theMedaille or the IT home pages.
You will need to perform this task once on each computer that you wish to use OWA since faculty & staff do not utilize roaming profiles.
These instructions apply to all Academic Computing Center public access computers (e.g. Adjunct Room, M4 Commons lounge, PC Lab, Library, etc.). Failure to implement the fix will result in the user not being able to send or respond to email.