When downloading an attachment (Word Doc, PowerPoint, etc) in Blackboard Internet Explorer you will get a yellow bar at the top of the browser screen.
To fix this issue:
- Click on "Tools" in the top menu bar (right hand side in IE 7)
- Select "Internet Options" from the drop-down list
- Choose the "Security" tab from the new window.
- Click the "Trusted Sites" icon
- Click "Custom Level"
- Change Level to "Low", then Click "Ok"
- Click the "Sites" button.
- Type "https://learning.dcollege.net" (without the quotation marks) in the "Add this site" area
- Click the "Add" button.
- Click Close
- Click OK
- Close and reopen your browser for the changes to take effect.
Video Tutorial Below for IE7