You can save an e-mail message to your Drafts folder to send or complete at a later time.
1. Click the drop-down arrow next to New and choose Message.
2. Compose your message as you would normally.
3. Click the Save button on the toolbar.
4. Click the Close button to close the message window.
5. The message will now be saved in the Drafts folder.
6. When you are ready to send the saved message, click the Drafts folder in the Navigation Pane.
7. In the View Pane, double-click the message that you want to send.
8. Edit as needed, then click Send from the toolbar.