Creating a Meeting Request
Use Meeting Requests to schedule meetings and invite attendees. You will receive notification when someone accepts, declines, or proposes a new meeting time.
Click on Calendar in the Navigation pane
- Click New on the Calendar Toolbar.
Click Meeting Request. The new meeting window will open.
- Type the address of people you want to invite into the To… field. Click To… to use the Global Address List to find attendees.
- Click on Resources… and select a resource from the list to reserve a room or piece of equipment.
- Type a subject for the meeting in the Subject field.
- Type a location for the meeting in the Location field. If you selected a room in Resources, it will auto-populate here.
- Select a start and end time/date.
- Click Send.
- E-mail invitations will be sent to all invitees and resources will be reserved during your scheduled time.