Student Wireless Connection
Part I. Device Setup
- Attempt to connect to Medaille-WiFi SSID
- Log in with Medaille360 username (ex. abc123) and password.
- You can prepend “medaille\” in front of the username (medaille\abc123 or abc123 should both work for the username).
- If you are asked for an authentication type, select “PEAP”.
- If you are asked to trust the certificate, trust it.
Part II. Example
Here is an example of a user, azuretest16, connecting her Windows 10 laptop to Medaille-WiFi. Other operating systems will vary in their process
- Click on the Internet Access button in the lower right-hand corner of the screen|
- Click on the Medaille-WiFi SSID
- Select the “Connect Automatically” option and click “Connect”
- On the certificate check page, click the “Connect” button. If you want to check the certificate, the SHA fingerprint is 781a735ad5520850d94ad816c415f7fd3ff91608
- At the login prompt enter your Medaille360 credentials, then click “OK”
- At the second certificate confirmation page, click “Connect”
- You should now be connected. You can verify which VLAN you are on by comparing your IP address to the ones listed above.