How do I get my Medaille username and password?
Computer Accounts Management System (CAMS).
IT Accounts services are web-based. These accounts will give you access to email, network services and all student or employee records.
- Go to: http://accounts.Medaille.edu/
- Click on “Click here to pick up your first accounts" under New to Medaille?"
- Enter the requested information on the login screen. Enter your social security number in the Banner ID number field. (your Banner ID is a 9 digit number that begins with 100)
Q: It's telling me there is no person on file or It’s telling me that there are no accounts waiting for me. What do I do?
A: If you are certain you are entering your correct birthdate and your permanent ZIP, the information entered in our system may be incorrect.
Please call us at (800) 292-1582 x2282 or email: email@example.com.
- Click the Ok button at the bottom
- Read the Acceptable Use Policy--You must agree in order to continue.
- Pick a password-You may accept the system generated password or create your own. Click OK
- Print the account creation page. This page includes your: University ID (8 digit number), Computer account login Userid (EX: abc34), Password, and official email address (Firstname.MI.Lastname@medaille.edu).
NOTE: For assistance or errors please call (800) 292-1582 x2282 from 8am to 4pm, M-F or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Next: Access Medaille 360 - How do I check my Medaille Info?