Medaille University now allows users to print to several printers on campus from laptops, phones, tablets, or other mobile devices. All you have to do is be connected to the Medaille University wifi network and follow the directions for the particular device you want to print from..
**Sheets printed by students via wireless printing are counted on the same quota as normal printing on Medaille University printers. See the http://it.medaille.edu/printing-policy page for current printing rates.
Current Wireless Printing locations:
- Library – Color
- 1st Floor of Huber Hall by the TRIO Office - Color
- 2nd Floor of Huber Hall by the Computer Classrooms – B&W but Color Coming Soon!
- Downey 222 – Science Building Computer Classroom/Lab – Color
- Main Building – 1st Floor - West Wing by Student Accounts
- Main Building – 2nd Floor Print/Copy room
- Main Building – 3rd Floor – End of the hall
- Sullivan Center – In the Student Development Suite - Color